2.09.2012

J’Adore

IMG_1785

Lana Del Rey and her album Born to Die. I understand a lot of people/critics dislike her. This means nothing to me at all. I personally think her and her music are absolutely gorgeous. I cannot stop listening.
Tucking into comfort food which, in my case, revolves around soup and cheese.
Nail Blogs. My favorites are Little Nails and Nailside. They are such a great source of inspiration for nail art and nail polish, and obviously I love reading about things I love!
The February Photo a Day challenge for Instagram. It’s fun to take random photos each day and see the many others people post.
Sinking right into a good book. I am on my 4th Emily Giffin book, and I can definitely say she is one of my favorite authors. She really evokes emotion and touches on some serious relationship issues in a very understandable and
often-relatable way. Don’t write her books off as girly fluff.
Planning Thursday night dinner for the family. Trying to keep the menu exciting!
Quaint weekend plans with people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment