2.24.2012

Dinner Last Night: Tacos!

015

Sometimes, dinner needs to be quick, cheap, and easy. Cut to: TACOS! Yes, I use the Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kit. I’m not ashamed. It’s delicious. It’s less than 5 dollars. It’s easy to make. And oh my gosh, I could eat all 10 tacos if I didn’t have to share. That’s right…I could eat a pound of ground beef as long as it was surrounded by corn tortilla, cheese, sour cream, and taco sauce. YUM.

002008012

This was my first time making the Goya rice and beans, and it was easy and delicious. I knew I needed a side dish, so that I wouldn’t be sad when I couldn’t completely gorge myself on tacos.  So, yeah…my dinner came out of some boxes. Whatevah.

By the way, Happy Weekend! I don’t know why, but 4 day weeks are sometimes more painful and torturous than a regular 5 day week. I think it’s because I expect it to go quicker than usual, thus making it harder to stay patient. To top it off, I’ve been expecting a package all week.
It finally comes today, so that didn’t help my anxiousness for the week to end!
I’m happy for the weekend. I’m planning on keeping it low-key. And let’s not forget the Oscars on Sunday! I love the Oscars.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment