8.08.2011

Sunday Morning

Sunday was the only full day I had this weekend. And it will be for the next two weeks, as well. It’s no fun losing Saturday mornings. Sure, I only work until 1 PM. But by the time I get ready and into weekend-mode, it’s early evening and I wonder where my day went. Regardless, it was a good Sunday. Brad made breakfast (he is a great cook), we wandered around the mall (I bought a pair of Vibram Five Fingers…eek!), and ate ribs for dinner with his family. Best part? Sunday night blues fell by the wayside, as I spent the night with Brad again.
Mondays aren’t so hard to deal with when you wake up next to your love.

006007013008010011

All photos taken at breakfast yesterday.
I used the Camera+ app for iPhone. Total iPhoneography addict right here. It’s a perfectly good camera with tons of fun apps.
How can one go wrong?
I’ll start using my not-so-cheap DSLR again soon….

No comments:

Post a Comment