8.01.2011

Instagram Weekend

Oh man, the weekend went so fast. Sunday went so fast. I am typing this at 9 PM. I could’ve sworn it was only 2PM the last time I checked. Eegads. Forgive me for be a little wonky this week…I have been going through a bit of stress and facing some necessary steps towards positive change. I’m a little overwhelmed at the moment. To top things off, this was my last full weekend for the next 3 weeks. 3 Saturday shifts in a row. I won’t have a nice full weekend until the 27th. Needless to say…I’m not excited about that. But you work with what you’re given, and I could really use the extra cash. However, to make these next few tough weeks easier, I’ve decided to make little plans to look forward to so that I can stay positive. More on that later, though…

I always bring my DSLR to Brad’s for the weekend, but I just can’t get myself to use it all the time. Don’t get me wrong, its with me for plenty of good times. But when it comes down to it, my iPhone is just easier for those quick spontaneous shots. So here’s a peek at my past weekend, taken entirely with Instagram pictures.

021025026028

038039042050

New shoes
Carbonara Ravioli at the Olive Garden
My cute boyfriend
Two drained Venetian Sunsets
Keurig coffee in the AM
Breakfast and a book
On the road
Brad’s new Five Fingers (so crazy, but I kinda love them)

No comments:

Post a Comment