8.30.2011

Outfit: Hurricane Sunday

IMG_0197

Due to icky, gray, rainy weather on Sunday, it was necessary to stay comfortable. I’m not 100% ready to bring jeans (pants) back into the equation yet. But it was necessary for the chillier weather. I bought this top at TJMaxx last week for 3 freaking dollars. It’s a very strange cut, but that’s what I love the most about it. I tried it on at the store and fell in love, and the $3 price tag made it that much better.
Another exciting (for me) but not so important thing, my jeans are fitting a lot better, thanks to my regular gym trips. Yay!!!!

IMG_0201IMG_0204IMG_0206

Top – TJMaxx/Jeans – PacSun/Flip Flops – Old Navy/Necklace- Forever 21

I’m bummed that my big hair debut is actually quite messy. It’s been a bad weekend for hair with humidity and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment