8.15.2011

Quick and Quiet Weekend

Already, back to the grind. Man, it is so sad how quickly these days are going. Of course, I love that I’ve accomplished 2 out of the 3 Saturdays I was working in a row and all but…time is flying! How is it already August 15th? Here in NEPA, it is starting to feel like fall. I know the cool weather won’t last, but a lot of my friends are teachers and they will all be heading back to school soon and it’s crazy.

Anyway, this was a very quick and simple weekend. Because I had work on Saturday, I stayed in and ordered Chinese on Friday. It’s one of my favorite things to do for myself when I’m stuck inside on a Friday with work the next day. Chinese takeout. I finished the night by drinking copious amounts of green tea and honey, DJing my Zune for my mother and I, and scanning in photos that should’ve been done months ago. Maybe that sounds sad for a Friday night, but it was exactly what I needed. On Saturday, Dana and I went to see the Glee concert movie. It was just something fun to do…not really a good “movie.” Wish I could see the actual concert!!! Ended the weekend with a trip to our friend Amy’s for a Pampered Chef party. It was nice to see her and her adorable place with her fiancé.

It’s back to the grind, but I’m getting closer to free weekends. And Brad will be home from Boston today, so yay for that!

For now, here are some Instax photos from the spring that I finally scanned.

IMG_0001

IMG_0002

IMG_0003

Here’s to a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment