8.12.2011

Friday

I have to say, this week went insanely fast. I can’t believe it’s already Friday. It’s been a weird one, and I’ve been fighting a cold or allergies the whole week. Mix in the full moon, and you have one strange week dealing with weird people (including myself) and nursing myself back to health. I have work yet again tomorrow, but no biggie. Brad’s off to Boston, and I’m insanely jealous and hope I can make it there soon. So many places I want to see (even places that are a short/long drive away) and not enough time to go. What a frustrating predicament. Which is why finding a new job becomes important. I know it’s silly, but I want my weekends. I want to say TGIF every Friday and know that I will not have to work for two full days. That’s how it should be. For everyone. Just saying.

What little weekend I have is full of fun activities. Glee in 3D, my first Pampered Chef party (I’m broke, but whatevz), and plenty of nothing while I can do it. And after this one, only 1 more Saturday shift to go before everything goes back to normal. And I plan on keeping it that way. I work with my schedule…so it would be nice if everyone else worked with theirs. (I got snippy…sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment