8.16.2011

Diana Mini

These Diana Mini pics are so way overdue. For starters, a lot of the pictures are from January/February. And then I finally got them developed in July, during my vacation. I put off scanning so many pictures after the demise and rebirth of my laptop in the springtime. I promise to keep up to date with these things. I’ve become pretty crap at using my cameras (stupid lovely iPhone). I must fix that.
There are so many things I must do with my cameras. Time to start this up again…

crop1IMG_0003IMG_0005

crop10crop6IMG_0017crop13

I still very much love my Diana Mini, and I’m working on my 3rd roll. It’s frustrating, all the time I take and how long I let the camera sit.
But it was so nice seeing photos from my trip to Long Island all the way back in January and things I may have forgotten along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment