5.18.2011

Outfit Post : Date Night

outfitpost1

It’s been a while since I did an outfit post, partly because I’m still new to the concept here on the blog. But the weather has been fickle lately, and I’m sick of wearing a coat or working the coat into the outfit…I’m ready for warmth! This weekend was mostly coat-free, so I’m down with that. Anyways, this was my outfit for date night on Friday. Date Night is always important to me, even if it’s just a quick meal, because it also means the weekend has officially arrived! This date night, we decided to head to Red Lobster because I got a gift card through work. Topped off the night by renting Blue Valentine, which maybe isn’t the best date night movie, but we enjoy a good discussion post-movie and we got it. Back to the outfit (and date night), after a tough week, I love getting a little girly and fun with my clothes.

About the socks…I’ve had these black knit thigh-highs since last Fall, but rarely found the time/place to wear them. Before you know it, it was too cold to do it without tights, and then it was too cold to wear skirts at all! Friday was the perfect thigh-high weather. I decided that I would definitely be wearing them, and that I would shape the rest of the outfit around them.

The socks are from Urban Outfitters, as is the skirt. The top, a favorite of mine, is from the Gap, and the flats are years old from Old Navy.

outfitpost2outfitpost3outfitpost4

No comments:

Post a Comment