5.19.2011

24

Ya heard it here, folks. Today is my birthday! Lucky for you, I’m not really big on the whole birthday thang. It’s nice to have people give me well wishes and it’s nice to have my pick of dessert, don’t get me wrong. But there are more important days to me, especially this year.

babyme

I used to be a little kid…cannot get over how fast the time goes (not that I remember anything from this time, equally strange).

I’ll be celebrating small. Last night, I did a bit of a feast with Brad at Rustic Kitchen, and it was fabulous.
Tonight, I will be seeing Bridesmaids finally with my lady friends!

When it comes down to it, all I want is to spend time with family and friends and enjoy the day. I know it won’t always be perfect…it can even suck. But you just make the best of what you have, and be thankful because the whole reason you celebrate the day is because it is why you are here to enjoy the world in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment