5.03.2011

Girl Crush: Emma Stone

Pretty sure I’ve gushed about Emma Stone in the past. But she’s so fantastic, I had to have another go at it. Emma Stone just seems cool. Funny, smart, down to earth…all of this seems true for her. That personality is super important. But I’m not gonna lie…she’s ridiculously gorgeous! And what’s more, she can rock pretty much every hair color, something I am incredibly jealous of.

emmastone9

emmastoneunfair

emmastone10emmastoneblonde2emmastoneblondie

Emma Stone is currently in a platinum blonde phase (because of this), and I LOVE it. She looks feminine and womanly, a bit more mature, yet fun and sexy! But she looks fantastic with any look, and I’m so excited to see how her career goes. I hope she’s around for a long time.

(Images from WeHeartIt and Emma-Stone.Org)

No comments:

Post a Comment