4.07.2011

Last Friday

We have already made it to the last stretch of the week. Usually I’m happy about this, but MY WORD! The days have been going by especially fast lately. Ouch. Last weekend is still so strong in my mind. I can’t shake the wonderful experiences I had. I only hope for more in the future.

Casio Kids

IMG_5306IMG_5311IMG_5321IMG_5387

Starfucker

IMG_5504IMG_5476IMG_5492IMG_5474

I don’t always lug the Rebel with me, but I’m so glad I did. The pictures are a little sloppy…mind you the show didn’t even start until 10 and I danced my butt off until about 2 am, so I wasn’t really concerned with quality. But the fact that I can come back to these pictures and remember the fantastic music and carefree feel of the night really is worth so much to me…

No comments:

Post a Comment