4.05.2011

Outfit Post : Sunday Outing

slighttweak

On Sunday, Brad and I went to Jim Thorpe. The high temp was in the 50s, which was like a heat wave in NEPA these days. Basically, it meant I could comfortably wear a lighter jacket and flats without socks or tights. I purchased these denim capris from Forever 21 a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting for a pick-up in the weather to wear them. They are comfortable and have a great shape to them. The tailored and high-waisted look is something I really love these days. I can’t lie, I’ve become a bit curvier recently. So it’s important to work with that.

slighttweak2

I wore the Forever 21 capris with a white tee, a thrifted sleeveless blouse, and flats from Payless I’ve had since Freshmen year of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment