It’s been a rough week so far. Goodbyes, grumpiness, aches and pains, bad news, rainy days (all day EVERYDAY). What better to do during the downtrodden times than to make a happy list? So, without further ado, the things that are making me happy despite everything else…:
- United States of Tara on DVD.
- Tribe hummus (I stick with the original flavor) with multigrain Tostitos
- My copy of Bossypants by Tina Fey waiting to be read
- Throwing on sweatpants and laying in bed after work
- Homemade peanut butter eggs (courtesy of a co-worker)
- Frosted Mini-Wheats straight out the box
- Radiohead’s The King of Limbs and Casiokids’ Topp Stemning På Lokal Bar
- Going through old photos and blog posts and remembering fun times
Above is a random picture from last September, and reminds me of warm evenings, fair food, and fun double dates with Brad, Maria, and Josh.