3.16.2011

Some Hipstamatic Photos

I shouldn’t have let it happen, but the dreary winter months really hindered my urge to do explorations with the Canon Rebel XSi by my side. My camera is still young, only about 6 months old to me, and I happened to buy it at the tail end of Fall. I can’t wait to bring it out more, but I let myself get slumpy. What hasn’t stopped is the use of the Hipstamatic app for my iPhone. iPhone is always on me, so it ended up capturing things that even my beautiful (and definitely not cheap) DSLR might not have been around for. Here are some of my favorites…

044020

040013018051

345

405

I highly recommend this app if you have an iPhone. Buy every Hipstapak and do the “Shake to Randomize” option.
You never know what you’re going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment