2.01.2011

Monday Grumps.

It’s always tough getting back into the work groove when you’ve had an excellent weekend. Add unnecessary stress and worries and annoying issues popping up and you’ve got yourself a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad Monday. How does one make it better?

  • Chinese buffet date with the boyfriend
  • Girl Scout cookies and tea
  • Wearing my H&M high-waisted trousers for the first time
  • A little nap
  • Laughing about all the funny things that happened during the weekend (I wish I could relive it)
  • Of course, daydreaming about the weekend (which unfortunately doesn’t start until Saturday at 1 pm for me, bleh)

IMG_0001

By the way…it’s February! When did this happen? Cannot believe the first month of 2011 is down and done. And even though I don’t want to continuously wish time away, I’m definitely getting sick of winter weather. The cold and short days are beginning to hurt. Spring is one of the best times of the year…I can’t wait for it to get here…eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment