2.11.2011

The Weekend is Extremely Nigh…

I can’t express how excited I am for this weekend. It’s the first one I’ve had completely off and completely to myself in quite a few. No designated wake-up times. No unwanted obligations. No inconveniences.

007

Also, since Valentine’s Day is on Monday, Brad and I have planned our V-Day date for Saturday. We have a reservation (nothing too fancy, but you have to think ahead on this booked holiday), I have a gift for him, and I have a great feeling about it all. It’s been a while since I had someone to share this holiday with. It’s not actually that important to me. Never has been. I will always find the day-to-day more significant. But, considering I’m pretty happy and content with that aspect of my life, it will be nice to have someone to celebrate a cute little holiday with. And I like an excuse to dress up (and eat!).

Hope y’all have a great weekend :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment