2.27.2011

Random Rambling Post

IMG_4833

I don’t usually blog on the weekends, but I’m making an exception today. The weekend didn’t pan out exactly how I wanted it to, specifically because I’ve had some annoying anxiety over many different issues. I usually spend weekends with Brad, but I only had today to relax (I worked yesterday) and I definitely needed downtime to lounge in jammies, so I opted for staying home (definitely excited to return to regularly scheduled programming next week!). So, anyways, here’s a little random list of things that have no real flow or meaning. It’s just so I don’t go crazy.

  • Finished my last disc of Community Season 1 today. It took the first disc to get into it, but I definitely adore it now. I hate that I’m behind on this season, and that it’ll be quite a while until I get to watch those episodes.
  • I’m contemplating getting a Twitter. I had one for about a week back in college, but I got bored because no one else in my group was hopping on the bandwagon. Brad started one this past week, and I read a ton of celeb and blog faves Tweets so I dunno…we shall see.
  • I’ve come to accept the fact that I have a terrible diet and I need to drastically change my eating habits. It’s going to be hard, but worth it (and I am not making any promises, this will take forever, and I will always slip up).
  • I’m a huge slacker when it comes to laundry. I always have about 3 separate loads when I finally getting around to doing it. I’ll do two, and the last one will just sit there (because I usually don’t have time to do it the night I get started) for who knows how long. This last pile has been sitting for about a week and a half. And the clean clothes are all huddled in my hamper, waiting to be folded and put away.
  • I wish I was a craft-y person. I see people sewing clothes, knitting scarves, making jewelry, painting pictures…whatever. And I’m so jealous, because I’ve never been that person and I probably never will be.
  • I did my taxes today! I was bored and figured, why not? I’m pretty proud of myself, and it’ll be nice to have a little extra money.

That’s all for now. Oscars tonight! So excited. Expect a little recap tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment