2.07.2011

All you need is positivity…

A happy list to start off the week. Since I usually feel a little like this…

032

  • Sleeping in
  • Strawberry-frosted doughnuts with sprinkles (DD is the best)
  • Pinnacle Whipped Cream vodka and Three Olives Root Beer vodka
  • Late night diner double dates
  • Grocery shopping with Brad
  • Planning the weekends ahead
  • The fact that I have the next two weekends work-free (and one of them is a 3 day!)
  • Remembering my trip to Long Island and laughing at every wonderful moment with besties
  • Homemade Ham and Bean soup, recipe via my Aunt Barbara, which was worth the 4 hours of simmering and patiently (sorta) waiting
  • A cleaner bedroom, thanks to Friday night with Brad, sis, and Josh helping me out. Tons more work to do and an Ikea trip to make…but progress is good
  • Creative brainstorming
  • Toro Y Moi
  • Jim and Pam, via seasons 1-3 of The Office

Ahh…that feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment