11.05.2010

Friday Rant

Fridays are supposed to be the day to look forward to. The end of the work/school week. The beginning of a couple of days of freedom. You make plans with friends or lovers or family to spend time. You can stay up late and sleep in later.

Except for when you have to work the next day…and your brain is fried to the point of exhaustion and grumpiness. And when your coworkers are tossing around strep throat or some other infection. I hate living in dread of getting sick. And I can’t afford it so…tonight’s dinner? Chicken soup and multiple cups of green tea. And a heavy dose of mind over matter.

Luckily, my weekend will begin at 1 PM tomorrow and it should prove to be as wonderful and relaxing and fun and unpredictable as all the others. So…I’ll work for that…

In the meantime, here are some pictures from Wednesday with Brad…

IMG_1468 IMG_1492IMG_1538 IMG_1553 {He smokes. I hate it. But this was a cool shot anyway.}
IMG_1487

No comments:

Post a Comment