11.02.2010

November

Wow. So, it’s November. Month 11. 2010 is coming to a close. Time has flown. And the crisp and comfortable weather has seemed to fly away with it. I am thankful to experience 4 seasons. To know what snow looks and tastes and feels like. But oh my goodness, do I ever hate winter. When it comes down to it, it’s my least favorite season. I’ll smile at the first snowfall, and enjoy hot cocoa and Christmas lights when the time comes. But the short, mostly gray days and brittle icy tree branches…they always leave me glum.

Ultimately, the problem is that I am always cold. And I hate being cold. I have tons of clothes in my closet, but none of them are warm enough. I need to invest in some fantastically comfy and cute sweaters…cue H&M. I’ve fallen in love with quite a few of theirs. Too bad the closest store is about 2 hours away…


















No comments:

Post a Comment