11.22.2010

Truth.

pastpresentfuture

I found this picture on Tumblr, and I really loved it because I just addressed this issue in a previous entry. I need to remind myself of this over and over again. Because here I am, making mountains out of molehills, and instead of just taking the things as they come, I’m worrying about what will happen tomorrow or the next day, or next year.
Silly me.

It’s times like these I need to remind myself of all the good things. The things that really matter. Because, though many shitty things can happen, it’s the wonderful things that will define our lives and make them worthwhile.

So…a happy list:

  • The sheer satisfaction I get from taking a picture with any and every single one of my cameras
  • A full night’s sleep, though they are very rare
  • Thermals
  • Driving around to random and unexpected places
  • Iced coffee
  • Hot, refreshing showers
  • Cuddly puppy Artie
  • Sunsets
  • The right music at the right time
  • Comforting words from my family
  • Fresh air
  • Late nights with friends
  • Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment