11.14.2010

Wish List

Christmas is around the corner. There is no denying it. Unlike every other year, I want to start doing my shopping early. I’m brainstorming so that I get really good, reasonably priced, perfect presents for everyone on my list. But, it’s still nice to think about what I would like to see under my tree this year. Usually, there’s one item that I’m yearnin’ and burnin’ for. But, I already bought that, so…here are some things I wouldn’t mind getting…

clairisonicA Clairsonic cleansing brush.

slanket I know it’s cheesy, but I wouldn’t mind a comfy Slanket.

Photojojo Kola Camera Filters macrolens Color flash/lens filters and macro/wide angle iPhone lenses from Photojojo!

vgraphicV for Vendetta graphic novel.
dianaminiDiana Mini en Rose (35 mm, with flash). At first, I wanted the original Diana F+. But I already have a Holga and 35 mm is so convenient and this camera is amazing, and yes I’m geeking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment