11.29.2010

25 Things

023

Remember when the “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me” thing was huge on Facebook? It’s still something celebrities do in US Weekly magazine. It’s a little silly and pointless. Why are we always so eager to share so much about ourselves? But it’s fun, in a way, to tell people things and maybe have them relate. To not feel alone in our little quirks and secrets. Well, whatever. I thought I’d do this anyways.

  1. Instead of daydreaming about romantic situations and crushes, I often fantasize about what food I’d like to eat that day.
  2. I am allergic to shellfish. Or I was. I haven’t tested myself. I kind of want to, though. I’m curious about crab legs and lobster.
  3. Photography was one of my least favorite classes in college. And now, I love it. Go figure. (Still have no clue what I’m doing, so I mostly consider it “picture taking.”)
  4. I’m like 95% sure about naming my first born son Kieran. After Kieran Culkin. Macaulay’s brother. You know, Fuller from Home Alone. I don’t know why…it just stuck with me.
  5. I’ve never been a big purse girl. I find one I like, and then I use it until it’s worn out with holes or completely unusable.
  6. I would love to be a dancer. Preferably something like hip hop or modern. Life is better when I’m dancing, but I never do it.
  7. I can’t turn down tacos or Chinese.
  8. I prefer beer over liquor. But wine and beer are very close contenders.
  9. I’ve always had crushes on the underdogs, or the weirder, funny, nerdy guys. I would pick Jason Segel or Michael Cera over Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp any day.
  10. Skinny jeans or bust for me.
  11. I prefer salty to sweet.
  12. I overthink everything. It has been and will be my downfall, surely.
  13. I have a tendency to get attached to movie and TV show characters (and the movies and shows themselves).
  14. I rarely pay full price for clothes. I’m all about the clearance racks. And Salvation Army.
  15. Tea>Coffee
  16. I have the worst posture, especially when I sit, and not only is it horrible looking, but it’s really starting to hurt me.
  17. My head is my Achilles’ Heel. I am always hitting it off something, and I’m always freaking out about it every single time. I’ve seriously considered purchasing a helmet to wear everyday, no matter how ridiculous I’d look.
  18. Bobby pins are my calling card. I leave them everywhere.
  19. I believe in manifest destiny. A lot of things I hoped and wished for have happened, all due to positive and consistent thinking. I know it seems strange…but it’s true.
  20. No matter what I do, I can’t go to bed earlier than midnight.
  21. My greatest fear is death.
  22. My years in college have been, so far, the best years of my life.
  23. I am really good at starting things. Horrible at following through or finishing.
  24. I have to put lotion on right after a shower. If I don’t have any, I’m angry.
  25. I don’t wear jewelry. Sometimes I’ll wear a necklace. But for the most part, I’m au natural.

What are 25 things people don’t know about you?
It was kind of hard to pick. And it’s not really all that special. But whatever haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment