11.26.2010

Cuts

I’ve been thinking a lot lately, and I miss when I used to get my hair cut all the time. I was all about the short ‘dos in college, but the pixie cut really took it out of me. So, I guess that’s the main reason I’ve been growing my hair. For a while, I really hated my hair and was very insecure because I felt boyish and trapped. I love that it’s growing, and that the possibilities are ever expanding. But I miss the excitement of bringing in a picture and having a whole new look. And Carey Mulligan’s hair makes me miss it even more…

careyshort1 careyshort2careyshort3 careyshort4

It’s not fair how easily, effortlessly, and gorgeously she grew out the pixie she had at the beginning of the year.

If I had this style, I’d dye it a lot. Try different things. Because it would be so short, it wouldn’t matter.

I think I’ll tough it out…grow my hair until the summer of next year or something.
But if I finally get disgusted, I know whose picture I’ll be bringing…

No comments:

Post a Comment