3.28.2010

Dream House

riversideMy cousin is getting married in November, so her fiancé’s parents held an engagement party at their house on the lake in New Jersey. I fell in love instantly. Something about water calms me and makes me feel alive. Not to mention the house itself was gorgeous…
riverside2When we raved about the place (from the location to the decor), her future mother-in-law said she felt so blessed to be able to have such a wonderful house in such a beautiful spot, which I thought was perfect. I love when people are thankful for what they have, especially when it is so amazing. You can tell they worked for it and on it to make it perfect, and I hope it’s not the last time I get to see the place (and maybe one day own a house just like it…).

P.S. That camera below should be coming in the mail sometime next week. Yes, I’ll have 5 cameras. No, I don’t really care. Actually, yes I do. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment