3.14.2010

Upcoming Changes and Updates

I hate when I don’t blog regularly. My last post was on Wednesday. Maybe not that long ago, and maybe it doesn’t actually matter. But I get frustrated personally because not a day goes by that I don’t plan a post in my head. I suppose I’ve been busy and/or running around a lot these last few days.

Anyway, I was attempting to figure out how I could fix up and change my blog around. I have a friend who is pretty knowledgeable in graphic design and stuff. I wish I could do it on my own. I would just love a layout that looks less like a template and more personal. I want to make this blog a fun place to come.

Hopefully, I will be working on some things and you’ll see some changes around here soon. A banner will most definitely be the first change. But we shall see. I’ll be posting about my weekend (which was pretty good and, as always, way too quick) later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment