3.07.2010

Summer Dreamin’

L061454 
Thank you T.J. Maxx.

I don’t usually shop for a bathing suit until the summertime, but let’s face it…by then, the racks are usually cleared and it’s impossible to find a good deal that still fits properly and covers everything you want to cover.

I walked over to the bathing suit rack while shopping in T.J. Maxx out of curiosity. I’ve been wanting a cute one-piece since last year (I got something from Old Navy but it turned out the material was practically sheer), so I thought I’d try one on. And I fell in love. It’s a Jantzen, a century-old company popular for their 50’s style bathing suits. As soon as I put it on, I felt a pin-up girl vibe.

IMG_2192
It’s got a great bandeau top and it’s skirted, but not in that frilly, old lady bathing suit way. This picture doesn’t do it justice.

I just wish I didn’t have to wait forever to wear it.
Summer, come here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment