3.08.2010

Little Lovely Things

IMG_2175

  • I’m obsessed with sunsets lately. They are so beautiful and inspiring and relaxing and romantic and all you have to do to enjoy it is look outside your window. My neighborhood gets such a fantastic view. Yes, I took this picture.
  • Brownies are one of the most delicious things you could ever consume. It doesn’t matter what kind it is, what brand, if there are extra treats mixed in. Eating one is like consuming a mood change.
  • The beginning of the month is good for so many reasons, but I enjoy all the new copies of my favorite magazines. I have to buckle down and get some subscriptions. Glamour is a personal favorite, but I’ve started to enjoy Marie Claire now too. I’ll read anything remotely girly or fashionable or involved in music and movies and entertainment.
  • I love when I pop a bunch of new music from my sister’s computer to my flash drive. It holds a lot of promise, new albums to fall in love with. So far, I’m really enjoying Broken Bells and the latest album from The Morning Benders.

No comments:

Post a Comment