3.10.2010

Flyin’ High

I don’t wear heels. I have two pairs, and while they have gotten some use (one a pair of booties, the other knee-high boots), I just never want to wear them. Everything I wear is flat. Ballet flats, sneakers, even my boots have less than a 1” heel if anything at all. But I kinda fell in love with a bunch of cut-out booties and gladiator heels (thanks to an article in Seventeen Magazine, and the website Urban Original).

shoesshoes2shoes3

The few times I do wear heels…well, there’s something about them. I usually tower over everyone (one of the few reasons why I don’t wear them), but the way you have to walk in them and stand…it commands confidence. It’s hard not to feel sexy or strong or womanly (unless they are super-uncomfortable). I don’t think I’ll be filling my closet anytime soon. But a killer pair wouldn’t hurt…and all of the shoes I liked from here were very much in my price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment