3.04.2010

Reasons to Live

I cherish the small moments I can experience. I am so thankful that I can see and hear beautiful things. I was on my way to Blockbuster and Joe’s (my friend’s house, we are always there), and I left at the perfect time. The sun was setting and it was this amazing mix of reds, oranges, pinks, blues, and purples. Minus the Bear was playing (more on them later…I can’t believe I haven’t shared my love yet) and everything was in place in life.

IMG_2132 IMG_2135 IMG_2144

It’s times like these I can breathe in deep and thank the Lord I get to experience moments like this. This is why we’re here.

{P.S. These pictures are untouched. No editing. That is how amazing the sky was. Thank you, Canon Powershot SX120 IS, for the sunset setting. Nothing would show how amazing it truly was without you. The only thing better was real life.}

No comments:

Post a Comment