3.23.2010

I hate to admit it…

but I think I’m really starting to like Kristen Stewart. When the whole Twilight phenomena started, she really seemed to be unappreciative of her sudden fame. Luckily, it seems like she’s eased up. She should definitely be thankful…I think her career is opening up more, and she can do big and small films pretty easily.kstew Mostly I’m obsessed with her hair. I hope to do something like this one day.

But I’m starting to get used to her awkward and uncomfortable interviews and red carpet walks. At least it seems real. And I like when celebrities don’t seem to change because they are more well known. They are still humans, even if everyone on the planet knows who they are.

And she’s definitely not Miley Cyrus. Have you heard about her quote in Teen Vogue? When asked about her boyfriend:
"I think we're both deeper than normal people -- what they think and how they feel. He's very grateful for what he has, but he doesn't let it go to his head. I'm like that too.” I don’t even think I need to go into why that’s wrong.

kstew2

I’ll just end on that note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment