10.01.2009

Life and Time

My days off feel like sick days from school. I can’t believe that I’m not a student anymore. It’s so strange. It still boggles my mind.

So does the fact that it’s October. And that it’s really chilly and I need to start layering more and more.

I’m excited to wear more sweaters, leggings, and boots. But I’ll miss being comfortable without a jacket on.

As for life right now…I’m making it really hard for myself. That is my biggest flaw. I worry and worry about something, ruining the times when it wasn’t something to worry about, and then freaking out when the event actually occurs.

I need to get stronger. I should be already. I used to be, anyway.

I hope dreams still come true. I hope hope exists. I hope that every negative thought in my head will one day be disproved and no longer exist.

Can things get any worse? I certainly hope not. Maybe it’s time for the sunny side of life…please?

No comments:

Post a Comment