9.27.2009

A quick update

So, you may have noticed that I'm not posting as much.
It hasn't even been a week but as you might realize I sometimes feel the need to blog a couple times a day if I find I have something interesting enough to talk about.

The past week has been a huge blur. It's not like I even did that much. But I did, at the same time. Good and bad times. Oh well.

Anyway, this is just an apology for not being on. The problem is, I still might not be on much this week. Not that I don't want to blog. But I am trying to make a bunch of little changes in my life, and not drowning on the computer is one of those. I just want to get out and do more. And I'd honestly rather watch a couple of movies with my family or friends then play Soliaire repeatedly or check Facebook for the bazillionth time. On this same note, I am highly contemplating deleting my Myspace. I am usually on for about 30 seconds. Facebook has a lot more going on. It might be time to part with my old original standby. I'm also going to try and make some changes in my professional life. Nothing big, while I look for another job. I am hoping to work in my city once again. The need for gas and what adds up to an hour in the car I spend each time I have a shift is definitely proving to be pointless. So fingers crossed on that!

I hope you enjoyed your weeks/weekends and I hope you continue to enjoy the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment