10.25.2009

I wish I had something clever to say here.

Great weekend, folks! My sister Maria came in on Friday and it’s been weeks since I’ve seen her so I was very happy. I spent the night with her and a friend of her’s (who is very much a friend of mine), eating Chinese and accidentally buying a bunch of things at Old Navy (2 dresses, 2 tank tops, and 1 white V-neck tee for 8.45…yeah, I’m that good).

Yesterday was in the works for a couple of weeks. Ed and I met up with best friends and (my) ex-roomies Lauren and Tracy to see Saw VI (yes, I’ve seen them all…) and checked out Horror Hall. My sister came along for the haunted house. Let’s just say that I am the biggest wussy ever. I kept my eyes open for two of the rooms and then kept my head down and my eyes shut for the rest of the duration. It was very scary. Or maybe I’m just that big of a loser. Probably the latter. But the former is still relevant. I don’t like people popping out. And then they don’t leave you…they linger. SCARY!

Today, Maria drove us Jim Thorpe for the last day of a Fall Foliage festival they’ve been having. It was crazy crowded but wonderful as always. Then, we headed to a pumpkin patch. Good times, my friends…good times.

sisters pumpkin shadows cornfieldI cannot wait for a new camera! My camera is old and weird and it washes colors out. These are tweaked. I love playing with Photoscape but I can’t wait to have genuinely good pictures as soon as I click the button.

And side note…this week is my last week of part-time working freedom. Sunday is my last day to sleep in or go out at 1 PM in the afternoon. I want to live up my free days before I’m stuck in a building ‘til 5:00 5 days a week.

…still kind of excited though.

No comments:

Post a Comment