10.10.2009

Friday Night

Good day, yesterday. I got to see Whip It! which made me extremely happy. The movie was entertaining, funny, charming, and filled with badass-ness. The whole time I was watching it, I was thinking that you really do need to do the things that you love, no matter what. Life is short. And there’s only this one that we have. So you should do what you want to do, no matter what your family or friends think. Being happy is the most important thing.

After the movie, a bunch of us got together at our local haunt of choice for a couple of drinks. I hadn’t been there in months, and the last time I did was pretty sucky. But we had a blast. It was so nice to catch up with friends I never see anymore. barstrip It sucks that a handful of good people in my life have moved away or become so busy that I only see them on a bimonthly basis, or so it seems. But at the same time, when we come together, it’s so great. And I’m proud of them because every single one of those people is doing what they love, even if it’s not their full-time career. So kudos to you, I love you guys!

Side Note: I have my first job interview in 2 years this coming Thursday. Super-nervous. And the only thing that sucks about it is that I finally transferred back to my hometown, except I’ll have to do the commute if I get this one. Not as far, but still a bit of a downgrade. However, I’m still pretty excited. Fingers crossed, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment