Today was my last day commuting to work 30 minutes away. I am now officially at the Hazleton store. To commemorate the occasion, the traffic on I-81 decided to be the usual bitch and make the commute a whole hour!
Thank God that was the last of it…
Now I have a full week, with work at my new store and the interview and trying to relax and have fun in between and outside all of that. Since I feel that topic is extremely boring, why not make a couple of lists to keep myself occupied…
I would love:
- a huge diner breakfast or a black jack taco
- a new digital camera already!
- a reason to dress up for Halloween
- to relive some really fun times
- to visit my sister and friends in Philadelphia
- a sweet paint job for the Bu’
- to rearrange my room into the perfect cozy place
I do not love:
- waiting for the heat to turn on in the car because it’s getting cold again and I’m not ready for it
- getting back pains and feeling like an old biddy
- realizing how much you really have to work at being the best you can be
- being far away from people I want to see
The list of things I love is longer than things I don’t love! YAY!