10.15.2009

I still find you dashing.

Interview is done. Even though I hated rolling out of bed before 8 am (I know, I know, some of you have to do it everyday and I’m sorry), I actually love that I’m completely awake and have accomplished some things before noon. I need to start getting up earlier more often.

Today, the world is my oyster. I had the most enjoyable drive to and from the interview playing my Zune and singing along. I love those times by myself when I’m content with the world. Despite the fact that it was snowing, and it’s October…and I frankly don’t find that very cool.snow

The view from my porch

Now, I’m going to do some laundry. I cleaned my room in the hopes that I’ll be rearranging soon and making it into a cozy little haven. I’m also going to paint my toenails blue, watch the latest episode of Glee, and eventually watch movies at Joe’s and hit up the bar I think? Thank God the snow isn’t sticking.

No comments:

Post a Comment