9.04.2009

Listy

I find that I do my best posts when I ramble on in a big list about things I like or don’t like. Things I feel. Things I think. I might not be the best at composing a post that might as well have been torn out of a novel, but I feel that what I write is authentic, and that’s what I’m trying to do here. I don’t want to pretend to be something I’m not. My life isn’t perfect or poetic. It’s good or it’s bad, depending on the day. I worry or I could care less. I am active or I’m laying in my bathrobe debating which movie to watch next.

  • I can’t stop watching the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall these days. No joke, I put it on every night before bed this past week. And I still feel the need to finish it the next day everyday. I don’t know why I love it so much. But I do.
  • People have told me all too often that I’m pessimistic. I think that happened because I always think that the greatest things will happen and I tend to get let down. But is it so bad to have high hopes? It’s what keeps me going. Obviously, over time, they’ve fallen. But it is good to believe you deserve the best out of a situation. It helps you move on…because you really do.
  • I hate how I’ve felt the whole second half of the summer. I hate that I’ve reverted. I hate that I get annoyed easily. I hate that I pick out flaws constantly. I want to be carefree again.
  • I am obsessed with tacos yet again, specifically with sour cream. I don’t know why I never tried sour cream before. I don’t know why I don’t try a lot of things really. Most of time, especially with different sauces and dressings, I love them after I try them.
  • I am scared of the future. I let that hold me back. The unknown is so frightening. You’re lying if you pretend that it doesn’t bother you.
  • I’ve rented the movie Bonnie and Clyde three times this summer and I have yet to watch it. I don’t even know if I can get myself to watch it. It’s sitting right next to me and I’ll still probably pick something else.
  • I’ve found yet another camera to swoon over. This will probably be the one (at least until the next “one”). Canon Powershot SX110 IS. 10x optical zoom. 9 MP. Manual settings galore. Reasonable price. And, of course, the fact that it’s a Canon.

That’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment