9.09.2009

Mini Post

I’m starting to consider my list posts as mini posts. Instead of updating my Facebook status or having a Twitter, I just write down a bunch of random things that I could never devote a whole post to, despite the fact that I find them important enough to bore you with (run-on…sorry).

  • I can’t stop playing Solitaire on the computer. I think about doing it when I’m not doing it. This is a problem.
  • I was completely and utterly upset last night when I discovered that Tylenol’s Simply Sleep has the same active ingredient as Benadryl. Waste of money.
  • I’ve come to the conclusion that I would have no problem eating sour cream right out of the carton. I have self-restraint…so I won’t. But if someone dared me, I don’t think I would mind. I’m obsessed.
  • My thoughts get so loud in my head sometimes that I completely space out from what I’m doing and I often worry that, when I come back to, I have either spoken everything out loud or I just seem crazy (No one has said anything, so I must be okay).
  • Watched AVP yesterday. I am definitely on the same side as Predator. I mean, yes…the species ruthlessly kills humans instantaneous . But they also seem to get on with humans if they show that they won’t hurt them. I would totally make friends with one and kick Alien ass. Plus…gotta love the dreads. 
    pred 
  • I love making lists like this about nothing, but last night, after watching The Women (not the best movie, but empowering in a way), I decided to make a list of things that I want out of my life and I found it extremely difficult. Not because I don’t know what I want. Just because it’s hard to make goals and then actually go out and attempt to achieve them.
  • I keep forgetting that I have another roll of Holga prints coming…probably in the next couple of days. I can’t wait to see how they turn out. And of course you’ll see them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment