9.02.2009

Studious

Today was a nice day.

Spent most of it out with my aunt. We ate lunch at Taco Bell and shopped around the Hometown Auction, which was nice. I got a bunch of little hair knick-knacks, a pretty necklace, and a crazy pair of glasses that inspired a mini-shoot.

I’m sharing the photos below, but I want to redo this when I can have a hand in positioning these better, maybe have a better setup (I’m thinking a desk) and it might even be fun to have another nerdy study buddy.022 (2) 

studyhardthissucks

 procrastinate writing

 

sleep 

I’m most definitely a nerd. With or without the glasses.

But I’m very into conceptual photos these days. I want in-the-moment shots, but I also want to start setting things up. Telling a story. Hopefully, with some work, I’ll get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment