9.06.2009

Weekend

016

So, I actually got off my butt for a little this weekend. Went from work last night to Senunas’ (my old school bar) to meet my friends. Stayed over my friend Tracy’s apartment. So cute and nice and cozy. I liked it. Also, it had been a little over a month since I last saw her and I used to live with her and see her everyday, so it was nice to finally have a reunion.

Obviously, we drank and it was fun. But I don’t really go past 2/3 beers these days and that would be about once a week max, so my stomach wasn’t too happy with me today. I had dreams about drinking glass after glass of water and iced tea because I was so thirsty. Boo.

Today was nice, too. Breakfast at S&W. Sunday Matinee. Bonfire at friend’s whom I hadn’t seen in 2 years.

Unfortunately, my Labor Day weekend is cut short due to the fact that I will be laboring tomorrow (as I do every Monday night). I don’t mind working. I like my job. And I need the money. But I’m still bummed regardless.

And…side note. I don’t know if you still read my blog, but I still read yours. And it still hurts my eyes. You should fix that. K, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment