9.10.2009

Fall Forward

060{I love the sunset, I have too many pictures like this}

I had a really lazy, relaxing day today. I hadn’t realized it, but I haven’t been home that much this week. I took a walk around the neighborhood so I didn’t get stir-crazy, and I came up with a great idea for a shoot involving as many of my friends as possible. I will not be revealing it until I actually start to take the pictures.

I’m not feeling very confident in my new hobby these days, but I know that practice makes perfect and I’m really trying to work on that.

I just need to continue to gather inspiration.

And in other news, it was chilly today. Even the sunset looked more fall than summer. I know that summer is still technically  on…but I can definitely feel it ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment