9.04.2009

Freedom

I feel bad for all them buggers that are stuck at school.

Thursday was gorgeous, and instead of spending a few hours in a classroom or campus or worrying about homework, I got to shop at King of Prussia and spend my day out and about doing whatever I so choose.

Though I love the huge mall, I hardly ever buy things there. I get so intimidated by the expensive stores. But I prefer to hold onto my money for things I really love anyway.

Even though I did buy one thing (I love that each item is so unique at the store. I have the purple/nude bra too, but my tie-dye is completely different.)…haha.

In other news, my weekend might actually be a good one. I don’t always have plans, especially not ones that involve spending the night at a friend’s house with a bunch of other friends and doing fun things. So…YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment