7.22.2009

Blah diddy blah

011

I really need to write a book. I have so many ideas swimming in my head, though, so its hard to focus. I have many thoughts. Often times I feel they sound like lines from sappy movies. And even though that seems horrible, those movies are making money, no?

A couple off the top of my head…

  • I feel really sad for us.
  • I am sick of being angry because of you. Because the things that bother me are your problems and not mine.

I feel trapped lately. Maybe its more of the quarter-life crisis. I am going nowhere. I have nothing to look forward too. My life is moving and changing and change doesn’t always bode well for me. But I’ve made it through this kind of thing before. I will continue to do things I love and keep on “truckin’” as they say. Speaking of which, I dropped my third roll of Holga film off today. No predictions on when they’ll be done. I’m still hoping to share the others soon. And now…I must go because I have over 70 sparklers waiting to be lit off and snapped into a lovely photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment