7.11.2009

Swirl and Twirl

I love being a girl. I love that I can wear jeans and a tee and it can be stylish. And I love, even more, that I can wear a dress whenever I want to feel sassy and special (extra props to my people who wear dresses no matter what people think, you know).

Watching Sex and the City again has reminded me of the fabulousness of a dress. There are sundresses that can be simple, light and cute. There can be gowns for classy events. And then, there can be that sexy party dress that is perfect for Cosmos with your gal pals and being…well, fabulous.

I don’t have a disposable bank account like the ladies of one of my favorites shows…but thank goodness for Forever 21. They make amazing dresses that are reasonably priced. All of the ones I like well under 50 dollars.

59696566-01 party bustier All images from Forever 21.

Check it out…there really is something for everyone. Maybe one day I’ll be able to splurge and buy a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment