7.09.2009

Soul Sisters

I had a wonderful day. After work, I got changed and met up with, quite possibly, the love of my life at Barnes and Noble.

laurenandiSomething you need to understand about us…I feel like I’ve known Lauren forever, and its only been 4 years. And the reason we met was something (Residence Life at King’s College, fate, God) brought us together as roommates. It took us nearly a semester to get close, but once we did, that was it. We were cemented. She’s been my roommate since then. Until now. I love her more than you can love a friend. A roomie like that becomes a type of sister. You drive each other bonkers, but you survive the bad anyway.

We don’t need to do anything spectacular to have an amazing time. We walked around Old Navy, Target, and the mall. We ate Personal Pan Pizza meals at Pizza Hut. We blasted Lil Wayne with the windows down.

I have good friends in my life, yes sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment