7.01.2009

Thoughts for Today

007

Eating a popsicle, thinkin’ back on my day.

Worked ‘til 5, and it flew. I love busy days that don’t give me time to think about anything. Found a possible job that I should really apply for. Realized I am on a total rap kick and cannot get enough of it, want more of it. Spent time with two boys that I’m glad I can call my friends. Dropped off my Holga film and you might be able to see my pictures as soon as the middle of next week.

Small things make up for the things I’m lacking. I don’t really have money, a job that I can live off of, a place to call my own, or a love to share everything with. But I have good friends, a job I like, and, as I told my mom, I feel pretty rich just driving the Buick on a warm summer night with the windows down blastin’ Lil' Wayne.

P.S. How did July get here so fast?

P.P.S. I’d be doing the same thing…

No comments:

Post a Comment