7.11.2009

Pet Peeves

babycry

I’d rather sit here and tell you about the things I love right now. I mean, that’s what I usually do anyways.  But I felt like it was time to share with you, as we all should at some point, the things that absolutely irritate me.

So now…a list of things that piss me off:

  • Unreturned phone calls, texts, IMs, emails, messages, carrier pigeons…whatever
  • Paying tolls on trips
  • Bugs and, consequently, bug bites
  • Clouds appearing on a day planned outside
  • When my phone (I call him Peter) decides to shut on and off at any given time
  • Tossing and turning all night
  • When the people at the drive-thru forget to give you something you need (like a fork)
  • When my nose gets stuffed on one side
  • Stubbing my toe on my stupid bed
  • Caffiene-induced anxiety
  • When a pre-street movie doesn’t come in the back early enough and I have to wait 3 weeks to rent it

I could probably go on. I’m just in that mood. It’s unfortunate. But its fun to rant anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment