7.26.2009

Currently surviving on…

Finally reading the Harry Potter books. I read the first one when it came out, and for some reason, never picked up the others. And I have no idea why because the stories are amazing and J.K. Rowling is an incredible writer who inspires me to be a better writer myself.

Hulu is one of the best inventions ever. And, to make it even better, they have the entire series of Arrested Development online and available whenever you want it. There is a total of 2-3 commercials each episode and they aren’t ever longer than 30 seconds. And sometimes they give you the option to watch a movie trailer or long commercial before the show, sparing you from interruption during your stream. Amazing, people. Simply amazing.

Rough days, these have been. But they fly by. Work and relaxing with the above have been helping me get through. I’ll be fine. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment